Thursday, December 22, 2005

In The Spirit...

Santa babyJust slip a sable under the tree for meBeen an awful good girlSanta baby,so hurry down the chimney tonightSanta babyA 54-convertable too, light blueI'll wait up for you, dearSanta baby,so hurry down the chimney tonightThink of all the fun I've missedThink of all the fellows that I haven't kissedNext year I could be just as goodIf you'll check out my Christmas listSanta baby I want a yacht and really that's not a lotBeen an angel all yearSanta baby,so hurry down the chimney tonight Santa honeyOne little thing I really need, the deedTo a platinum mineSanta baby,so hurry down the chimney tonightSanta cutieFill my stocking with a duplex and chequesSign your X on the lineSanta cutie,and hurry down the chimney tonightCome and trim my Christmas treeWith some decorations bought from Tiffany'sI really do believe in youLet's see if you believe in meSanta babyForgot to mention one little thing,a ringI don't mean on the phoneSanta baby,so hurry down the chimney tonightHurry down the chimney tonightHurry Tonight
Santa Baby

replace-this-line-with-TrueFresco-Referrer-Feed-you-are-using-now

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer The WeatherPixie on-line Estou no Blog.com.pt



Listed on BlogShares eXTReMe Tracker Last Comments Add-On by LastHalo