Monday, February 06, 2006

Happy Birthday!!!!!! Tio Bob, 'tamos contigo!


Image hosting by Photobucket



Stir it up;little darlin',stir it up.Come on, baby.Come on and stir it up:little darlin',stir it up.O-oh!It's been a long, long time,yeah!(stir it,stir it,stir it together)Since I got you on my mind.(ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh)Oh-oh!Now you are here(stir it,stir it,stir it together),I said,it's so clearThere's so much we could do,baby,(ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh)Just me and you.Come on and stir it up;...,little darlin'!Stir it up;come on,baby!Come on and stir it up,yeah!Little darlin',stir it up!O-oh!I'll push the wood(stir it,stir it,stir it together),then I blaze ya fire;Then I'll satisfy your heart's desire.(ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh)Said,I stir it every(stir it, stir it, stir it together),every minute:All you got to do,baby,(ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh)Is keep it in,eh!(Stir it up)Oh,little darlin',Stir it up;..., baby!Come on and stir it up,oh-oh-oh!Little darlin',stir it up!Wo-oh!Mm,now,now.Quench me when I'm thirsty;Come on and cool me down,baby,when I'm hot.(ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh)Your recipe is - darlin'-is so tasty,When you show and stir your pot.(ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh)So:stir it up,oh!Little darlin',stir it up;wo,now!Come on and stir it up,oh-ah!Little darlin',stir it up!Oh,little darlin',stir it up.Come on,babe!Come on and stir it up,wo-o-a!Little darlin',stir it up!Stick with me,baby!Come on,come on and stir it up,oh-oh!Little darlin',stir it up.

replace-this-line-with-TrueFresco-Referrer-Feed-you-are-using-now

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer The WeatherPixie on-line Estou no Blog.com.pt



Listed on BlogShares eXTReMe Tracker Last Comments Add-On by LastHalo