Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Segunda ou Terça? anyway...

An ending fitting for the startYou twist and tore our love apartYour light fingers through the darkThat shattered the lamp and into the darkness cast us...No you've got it the wrong way roundYou shut me up and blamed it on the brownCornered the boy kicked out at the world...The world kicked backA lot fuckin' harder nowIf you wanna try,If you wanna tryThere's no worse you could do(oh oh oh)I know you lie(I know you lie)I'm still in love with you(oh oh oh)Can't take me anywhere(Cant take you anywhere)Can't take me anywhere(wouldn't take you anyway)I'll take you anywhere you wanna gobyYOU CAN'T STAND ME NOWYOU CAN'T STAND ME NOWCAN'T STAND ME NOWCAN'T STAND ME NOWHave we enough to keep it together?or do we just keep on pretending(and hope our luck is never ending..)You tried to pull the woolI wasn't feeling too clever,You tool all that they're lendingUntil you needed mending...If you wanna try,If you wanna trythere's no worse you could do(oh oh oh)I know you lie(I know you lie)I'm still in love with you(oh oh oh)Can't take me anywhere(Cant take you anywhere)Can't take me anywhere (wouldn't take you anyway)I'll take you anywhere you wanna go YOU CAN'T STAND ME NOW ...
You can't stand me now - The Libertines

replace-this-line-with-TrueFresco-Referrer-Feed-you-are-using-now

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer The WeatherPixie on-line Estou no Blog.com.pt



Listed on BlogShares eXTReMe Tracker Last Comments Add-On by LastHalo