Monday, May 23, 2005

The Sounds of the City

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"Can you hear them?The helicopters?I'm in New YorkNo need for words nowWe sit in silenceYou look meIn the eye directlyYou met meI think it's WednesdayThe eveningThe mess we're in and
The city sun sets over me
Night and dayI dream of Making-loveTo you now babyLove-makingOn-screen Impossible dream And I have seenThe sunriseOver the riverThe freeway
Reminding Of this mess we're in and
The city sun sets over me
What were you wanting?I just want to sayDon't ever change now babyAnd thank youI dont' think we will meet againAnd you must leave nowBefore the sunriseAbove skyscrapers
The sin and This mess we're in and
The city sun sets over me..."
PJ Harvey- This Mess We're In

replace-this-line-with-TrueFresco-Referrer-Feed-you-are-using-now

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer The WeatherPixie on-line Estou no Blog.com.pt



Listed on BlogShares eXTReMe Tracker Last Comments Add-On by LastHalo