Tuesday, June 14, 2005

In a PJ Harvey Kind of Mood...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'm walking in the city tonightI'm walking in the city at darkRemembering, remember lightThinking of nothing, and the shooting starsAnd this world tonight is mineA world to be remembered inThink on a faded photographMy hair longer than its ever beenAnd then,the sky lit upThe sky, my friendAnd I'm lighter than I've ever beenI saw the trees crossing the moonI saw the stars in the Heaven aboveShine on my own beautiful prayerShining on my own beautiful loveThe sky lit upAnd I'm dancing with himIn this city and in this townI don't care what he's thinking ofJust take the car, just take my handThe sky lit up PJHarvey - The Sky Lit Up

replace-this-line-with-TrueFresco-Referrer-Feed-you-are-using-now

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer The WeatherPixie on-line Estou no Blog.com.pt



Listed on BlogShares eXTReMe Tracker Last Comments Add-On by LastHalo