Monday, July 11, 2005

Breve resumo do Fim-de-Semana

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It's too darn hotIt's too darn hotI'd like to sup with my baby tonightRefill the cup with my baby tonightI'd like to sup with my baby tonightRefill the cup with my baby tonightBut I ain't up to my baby tonight'Cause it's too darn hotIt's too darn hotIt's too darn hotI'd like to cool with my baby tonightAnd pitch the wool with my baby tonightI'd like to cool with my baby tonightAnd pitch the wool with my baby tonightBut brother you'll fight my baby tonight'Cause it's too darn hotAccording to the latest reportEv'ry average man you knowMuch prefers his lovely doggie to courtWhen the temperature is lowBut when the thermometer goes 'way upAnd the weather is sizzling hotMister pantsfor romanceIs not'Cause it's too, too Too darn hotIt's too darn hotIt's too darn hotIt's tootoodarn hot..Mister gob, for his squabA marine, for his queenA G.I, for his cutypieIs not'Cause it's too, tooToo darn hotIt's too darn hotIt's toodarn hot..It's too darn hot!

replace-this-line-with-TrueFresco-Referrer-Feed-you-are-using-now

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer The WeatherPixie on-line Estou no Blog.com.pt



Listed on BlogShares eXTReMe Tracker Last Comments Add-On by LastHalo