Monday, September 12, 2005

Just Another One...

Six o'clock alreadyI was just in the middle of a dreamI was kissin' ValentinoBy a crystal blue Italian streamBut I can't be late'Cause then I guess I just won't get paidThese are the daysWhen you wish your bed was already madeIt's just another manic Monday I wish it was Sunday'Cause that's my fundayMy I don't have to rundayIt's just another manic MondayHave to catch an early trainHave to be to work by nineAnd if I had an air-o-plane I still couldn't make it on time'Cause it takes me so longJust to figure out what I'm gonna wearBlame it on the train But the boss is already theremadeIt's just another manic MondayI wish it was Sunday'Cause that's my fundayMy I don't have to rundayIt's just another manic MondayAll of the nightsWhy did my lover have to picklast night to get downDoesn't it matter That I have to feed both of usEmployment's downHe tells me in his bedroom voiceC'mon honey, let's go make some noiseTime it goes so fastWhen you're having fun...
Bangles - Manic Monday

replace-this-line-with-TrueFresco-Referrer-Feed-you-are-using-now

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer The WeatherPixie on-line Estou no Blog.com.pt



Listed on BlogShares eXTReMe Tracker Last Comments Add-On by LastHalo