Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Pleasures sound like this...

If you wanna be my friend You want us to get along Please do not expect me to Wrap it up and keep it there The observation I am doing could Easily be understood As cynical demeanour But one of us misread... And what do you know It happened again A friend is not a means You utilize to get somewhere Somehow I didn't notice friendship is an end What do you know It happened again How come no-one told me All throughout history The loneliest people Were the ones who always spoke the truth The ones who made a difference By withstanding the indifference I guess it's up to me now Should I take that risk or just smile? What do you know It happened again What do you know... - Kings of Convenience - Misread

replace-this-line-with-TrueFresco-Referrer-Feed-you-are-using-now

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer The WeatherPixie on-line Estou no Blog.com.pt



Listed on BlogShares eXTReMe Tracker Last Comments Add-On by LastHalo