Friday, October 14, 2005

Esta é mesmo a minha cara ;)

Oh well I woke up tonight and said II'm gonna make somebody love meI'm gonna make somebody love meAnd now I know,now I know,now I knowI know that it's youYou're lucky,luckyYou're so lucky!Oh well do you,do you do you want to?Oh well do you,do you do you want to,want to goWhere I've never let you before?Oh well do you?do you do you want to?Oh well do you, do you do you want to, want to goWhere I've never let you before?Well he's a friend and he's so proud of youHe's a friend and I knew him before you,oh yeahWell he's a friend and he's so proud of youYou're famous friend well I blew him before you,oh yeahOh well do you,do you do you want to?Oh well do you,do you do you want to,want to goWhere I've never let you before?Oh well do you,do you do you want to?Oh well do you,do you do you want to,want to goWhere I've never let you before?Well here we are at the transmission party I love your friends they're all so arty,oh yeahOh well I woke up tonight and said II'm gonna make somebody love meI'm gonna make somebody love meAnd now I know,now I know,now I know I know that it's youYou're lucky,lucky You're so lucky!Oh well do you,do you do you want to?Oh well do you,do you do you want to,want to goWhere I've never let you before?Oh lucky lucky You're so luckyLucky lucky You're so luckyLucky lucky You're so lucky Lucky luckyYou're so lucky Lucky luckyYou're so lucky Oh lucky luckyYou're so lucky Yeah
Franz Ferdinand - Do You Want To

replace-this-line-with-TrueFresco-Referrer-Feed-you-are-using-now

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer The WeatherPixie on-line Estou no Blog.com.pt



Listed on BlogShares eXTReMe Tracker Last Comments Add-On by LastHalo