Sunday, November 27, 2005

Cold Days in the Town

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I was a stranger in the cityOut of town where the people I knewI had the feeling of self-pityWhat to do? what to do? what to do?The outlook was decidedly blueBut as I walked through the foggy streets aloneIt turned out to be the luckiest dayI've ever knownA foggy day in a london townHad me low and had me downI viewed the morning with alarmThe British Museum had lost its charmHow long, I wondered, could this thing last? But the age of miracles had'nt passedFor suddenly I saw you thereAnd through foggy London Town the sun was shining everywhere
A Foggy Day (In London Town) - David Bowie

replace-this-line-with-TrueFresco-Referrer-Feed-you-are-using-now

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer The WeatherPixie on-line Estou no Blog.com.pt



Listed on BlogShares eXTReMe Tracker Last Comments Add-On by LastHalo