Thursday, March 09, 2006

Groovin' Down The House

"Now let me start this,if home is where the heart isWith her I feel at home even when we're apart it'sStrange but I can feel her presence beside meSo in a sense one could say that she guides meNow I'm remembering the first time I saw herFeeling this vibe,or whatever,let's say auraBut I never would have thought,see I never could have knownOutta one chance glance all this could have grownAnd that's the beauty of it you see it grows and it's naturalWhat can I say in every way we're compatibleTalk is cheap at times we don't speakCos we're engrossed in thoughts that are deepIt's like two hearts,two minds,two bodies,two soulsMaking one whole,now it's gotta be toldThat what we have is more than just physicalDon't be so cynical,we got a spiritual loveFeels so naturalMore than physicalSpiritual loveFeels so naturalMore than physicalSpiritual loveWe got a love I can trust let me tell you 'bout usUnderline the word love and see it ain't about lustIt's spiritual love oh,what a feelingImpossible to measure it, one can only treasure itSort of like a legacy,maybe it's my destinyMaybe it's a test of me,to bring out the best in meWho knows,who cares,all I know is that there'sA reason for everything and whatever fate may bringSee I didn't plan this some don't understand thisThey try to play the role of thinking that's what a man isTo me she's more than just a fashion accessoryAnd I'll protect her by any means necessaryTwo hearts,two minds,two bodies,two soulsMaking one whole,now it's gotta be toldThat what we have is more than just physicalDon't be so cynical,we got a spiritual loveFeels so naturalMore than physicalSpiritual loveFeels so naturalMore than physicalSpiritual love" Urban Species-Spiritual Love

replace-this-line-with-TrueFresco-Referrer-Feed-you-are-using-now

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer The WeatherPixie on-line Estou no Blog.com.pt



Listed on BlogShares eXTReMe Tracker Last Comments Add-On by LastHalo