Friday, May 05, 2006

Sim, podiamos ser nós... mas...

Asked a girl what she wanted to beShe said baby,can't you seeI wanna be famous,a star on the screenBut you can do something in betweenBaby you can drive my carYes I'm gonna be a starBaby you can drive my carAnd maybe I'll love youI told that girl that my prospects were goodAnd she said baby,it's understoodWorking for peanuts is all very fineBut I can show you a better timeBaby you can drive my carYes I'm gonna be a starBaby you can drive my carAnd maybe I'll love youBeep beep'm beep beep yeahBaby you can drive my carYes I'm gonna be a starBaby you can drive my carAnd maybe I'll love youI told that girl I can start right awayWhen she said listen babe I got something to sayI got no car and it's breaking my heartBut I've found a driver and that's a startBaby you can drive my carYes I'm gonna be a starBaby you can drive my carAnd maybe I'll love youBeep beep'm beep beep yeahBeep beep'm beep beep yeahBeep beep'm beep beep yeahBeep beep'm beep beep yeah
The Beatles - Drive my Car

replace-this-line-with-TrueFresco-Referrer-Feed-you-are-using-now

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer The WeatherPixie on-line Estou no Blog.com.pt



Listed on BlogShares eXTReMe Tracker Last Comments Add-On by LastHalo