Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Candy...

It's a rainy afternoonIn 1990The big city geez it's been 20 years-Candy-you were so fineBeautiful beautifulGirl from the northYou burned my heartWith a flickering torchI had a dream that no one else could seeYou gave me love for freeCandy,candy,candyI can't let you goAll my life youre haunting meI loved you soCandy,candy,candyI can't let you goLife is crazyCandy babyYeah,well it hurt me real bad when you leftI'm glad you got outBut I miss youI've had a hole in my heartFor so long I've learned to fake it andJust smile alongDown on the streetThose men are all the sameI need a loveNot gamesNot gamesCandy, candy,candyI can't let you goAll my life you're haunting meI loved you soCandy,candy,candyI cant let you goLife is crazyI know babyCandy babyUou uou uouCandy,candy,candyI can't let you goAll my life youre haunting meI loved you soCandy,candy,candyLife is crazyCandy babyCandy baby,Candy, candy The B52's - Candy

replace-this-line-with-TrueFresco-Referrer-Feed-you-are-using-now

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer The WeatherPixie on-line Estou no Blog.com.pt



Listed on BlogShares eXTReMe Tracker Last Comments Add-On by LastHalo