Friday, June 17, 2005

Can You Paint With All The Collors of The Wind...?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"I'm wandering round and round nowhere to go I'm lonely in London and London is lonely so I cross the streets without fearEverybody keeps the way clearI know, I know no one here to say helloI know they keep the way clearI am lonely in London without fearI'm wandering round and round here nowhere to goWhile in my eyesGo looking for flying saucers in the skyOh sunday, monday, autumn passe by meAnd people hurry on so peacefullyA group aproaches a policemanHe seems so pleased to please themIt's good at least to live and I agreeHe seems so pleased at least And It's so good to live in peaceAnd sunday, monday years and I agree While my eyes Go looking for flying saucers in the sky I choose no face to look at, choose no wayI just happen to be here and It's okGreen grass, blue eyes, grey sky, god blessSilent pain and happinessI came around to say yes, and I say While my eyes Go looking for flying saucers in the sky" London,london

replace-this-line-with-TrueFresco-Referrer-Feed-you-are-using-now

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer The WeatherPixie on-line Estou no Blog.com.pt



Listed on BlogShares eXTReMe Tracker Last Comments Add-On by LastHalo